Friday, May 19, 2006

Crack the Code

Call for Prayer
It was supposed to be the day I was looking forward to. Yeah it's the free screening of the Premiere of Da Vinci Code... Well, the day started with me finding out from Farah that her 80-year-old aunt had passed away. It was such a blow, because just a few days ago she was ill in the hospital. To be honest, I was pretty clueless at consoling in this situation... but I can offer prayers, and that's what I told her. Hope you're not thinking too much Fifi, she's in a better place and much closer to God now. hope you guys can join in prayer too. Amin.

The Code of Da Vinci
Watched the Da Vinci Code with Jess, asked her out cos Farah couldn't come (she had recording, but was eventually postponed). Fetched her at her place and went straight to MidValley Megamall. Ok, there were many colleagues at the screening this time. you can see almost everyone there, Zali, Eliza S, Eliza M, Farah, Terence, Dinesh, Rash, Maggie, Calv, Val, etc... Kumar was there too... haha... Introduced my lil fren to the rest, but I guess she was rather shy and nervous. Oh, and she wasn't too well either, so I kind of looked at her state a few times throughout the movie. Luckily we were at the topmost row and the aircond isn't so strong there. Ok, the movie... it was pretty good if you asked me, Iwas quite into the story... (dun ask me bout how it is compared to the book as I've onli just started reading it). It was deep, suspensed, sometimes graphic, thought-provoking and an adventure all in one. I especially liked whenever they unveiled a clue or part of the huge mystery... the um... "The Biggest Cover-up in Human History" hehehehe.... worth a watch, even if you're not into the book. Just keep to mind that it's a fiction and you got yourself a nice popcorn movie like Poseidon. Oh, btw the free popcorn that was given to us sucked. It was cold, and the drinks, diluted. But oh well, it's free :) Sent Jess home after the muvee, she seemed weak, cos she's not well... wish I could do something... She said she was ok and would take MC the next day, but next morning she was on MSN as usual and at work... poor girl... (pls take care yea Jessie-kun) Overall it was a good movie day, sure wished Fifi could watch it, she said she'll try to find time to watch it if she can. In a way it's good that she didn't agree to do so, imagine with all that happened, this just wasn't the best of times...

Anyways that's all for now, everyone take care, bad virus going around... I'm still not fully well...

PEACE and Gods Bless,
Aris Tee

2 comments:

Mike Chin said...

Aris, send my condolences to Kak Fa regarding her aunt passed away peacefully at hospital. Will you do it for me?

aris tee said...

okay...

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly