Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hopes of Better Days Ahead...

Hmm... things have been improving quite a bit lately... feeling kinda free and lying with the wind... :D

Okay, I've been feeling a whole lot better since leaving all my problems behind. Somehow feels more carefree and in a way, happier. Okay, a number of things happened this week, Gene and Ray have left the company. It just happened so suddenly. But luckily it didn't affect the company. We're hoping to have an additional Graphic Designer soon, as we are conducting interviews now. Calvin came, as well as Val's friend (forgot the name). There might be a few more, but not so sure. Wish all the best for them...

Angi finally un-blocked me! ;) Ha..ha.. She said she's letting me out of jail for kacau-ing her last time. Ha..ha.. I'm just happy she's treating me like a good friend again.

Val's been feeling really stressed... yesterday was quite bad, and it was mainly caused by the way things ran that day... :( This was made worse by the fact that her illness was getting worse. (Thank the Lord she went to see a doctor, FINALLY :) ) I'm not going to go into details, in order not to offend anyone, as well as her privacy. But all I can do is try to calm her down (failingly) and trying to make her smile again... Well, talked a bit to her on MSN today, glad she's feeling better...

Jess recommended me to read The Purpose Driven Life. She says it's good for people who are spiritually soul-searching like me. So I took her advice and wanted to buy a copy. But Val said she had one with her, so she lent me hers... Hope to start reading this weekend. I'm always up for a good read... yay!

The 155 has returned! Yay... fully sponsored new clutch, new brakes, radiator resevoir, wipers, polish and a number of other things, dun remember... Drives like it was brand new! Clutch feels a lil like Myvi now... he..he..

Okla, that's all for today. Till next time,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly