Monday, July 11, 2005

Boy, has the world moved...

Haven't written in ages, now donno wat to write, cos there's just too much to say...

Okay, still recovering from sickness, although a lot better now. Darn cough, it went untreated and infected the lungs, resulting in a bad, bad horrid experience. It was just so painful and suffering. 5 different medications and lots of praying later, I'm where I am now... Missed the office screening of Amittyville Horror... darn. DARN! Anyway, keeping myself as fit as possible for Fantastic Four. I really dowan to miss that, having been a fan of the comics and all...

Those bastard terrorists are at it again, and this time old London city has fallen victim. My prayers go out to all those innocent victims who were just on their way to work... Formula One yesterday was really awesome, with McLaren winning (My fav Juan Pablo Montoya driving). It was a much needed boost, as a British team winning at the British Grand Prix in Silverstone (The oldest track, hosted the 1st F1 race in 1950). When the national anthem played, everyone was just standing up, with their air horns, and singing God Save the Queen in full lyrics, whole-heartedly. They were just going to show that no terrorist are gonna change their way of life and instead they're now stronger, and more united. In other words, the terrorists memang BODOH. Look what mess they've got themselves into. PADAN... They did the same when they attacked the USA, tak sedar-sedar yet ke? Except pray that the British are not keen into going to war (anyway, they dunno who did it, but could possible be Al-Qaeda, the idiot Osama bin Laden punya network).

Anyway, to more peaceful things... Went to the Dreamcars MotorShow yesterday, was awesome... it was the second time coming to Malaysia, and this year's one was bout twice bigger! There were so many cars! I got to sit in 5 different Volkswagen cars. I could have made it 6 if those stupid salespeople didn't suddenly lock up the Beetle Cabriolet. And yeah, I got really pissed by an IDIOT salesman from Pioneer. I was in their smart Fortwo showcar, and trying out their touch screen, then the fella came into the car, pushed the screen away, and said "don't touch". WTF??? What's the whole point of having a test show unit if you can't actually touch it? BABI... I was so pissed off I told myself I wanted to boycott Pioneer forever! But then afterwards, this sweet and cute girl came to me and showed me the features of an audio unit. THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE. You go girl! They should give you a raise and sack the bugger. Anyways, bought an R3 shirt! yay! looks so cool, with it's half-jersey and half-t-shirt material... and the Gearbox motif... Took tons of photos of the Ferrari Enzo, Pagani Zonda and Porsche Carerra GT... and took photos of the Honda That's, which is soooo cool... and so many other cars. I could just go on forever... The R3 Savvy and R3 GEN.2 was there, looking way cool and solid. The R3 Satria Stage II was also there... Okla, better stop before I go overboard...

Oh ya, Streamyx is finally installed and all ready! YAY! After 2 years of waiting, it's finally installed! The modem's warranty has voided, due to 2 years of staying in storage. But thankfully, the D-Link unit is all operational. Went on to upgrade security and antivirus definitions as well as download some anime! Hehehehehehehehe... Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid preview and Negima! episode 1.

Okla, better not talk anymore. Too much liao. Till next time...
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly