Thursday, June 30, 2005

[Untitled]

Okay, I haven't been writing as frequently as I normally do... It's either because i'm busy or I'm plain lazy to write... hey, it rhymes!

Okay, went for a date with Jess yesterday. Haven't met her for quite a while, so we just made spontaneous plans on MSN Messenger and just went with it. Wanted to watch a movie but there were none available. All were fully booked! Awful... But we told ourselves we'll catch one some day... Btw, went to Secret Recipe, had a nice meal and shared an Oreo Cheese Cake... then we went on and on chatting and chatting, catching up. Hmm...maybe it's not a good idea writing too much, not knowing who's reading. So I'll just leave the moment in my memory ;)

Poor Val has been not well for the last few days... but she kept on coming to work and all, really made me worried. Especially when she says it's okay, but when you look at her it's obvious it's not. She's still unwell today, so I'm supplying Strepsils to her... lol. Should get her proper medication, since she just isn't going to the doctor... Poor girl...

Me and Angi cringing, cos after Ray leaves end of this month, we'll be short of a designer... well, hope to find someone to help us out. So anybody interested? just contact me... Heard Diana's interested, as well as Calvin. We'll just have to wait and see then... I just hope it's someone who'd be okay to work with and friendly too, not someone who'd just ignore you and talk to other people. Well, there are people like that...

Work's been really tough lately... can really get you all stressed up. There's pressure and we're always rushing for print times... Anyways, I attended a meeting a few days back (a first for me) and we discussed on ways to improve the way we were working and how to avoid having to rush all the time. There were suggestions and possible solutions, but we'll have to wait till later July to see effects...

Anyway, that's all for now, till next post,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly