Monday, July 25, 2005

When light embraces you...

Wow, what an eventful week it was... a lot of real nice and meaningful things happened, there's not even enough space to say... and I'm going to cut down on my writing a lil, since Chong describes my blog as something like Daniela's journal... lol...

Went to watch Fantastic Four on Wednesday after work... yup, again... I belanja Val val cos I wanted her to haf a chance to watch it... but of course there'll be the usual berebut to pay and it all ends up as rojak (i paid, but she add add... hee hee... funny lar). We went Chicken Rice Shop too that day, and I must say the new set which allows you to choose 2 chicken types is really good value...

The next day we two went after work to Poh Kong. Not for ourselves la, for our boss. Her birthday's on Sunday, so we planned a surprise party on Friday. So Thursday was the only day left to get anythin. So the office chipped in and we bought a cute lil set of earrings (we chose it by the way, since noone could be contacted)... The part went on fine, and I was real glad Jessie liked it. I was real surprised bout her age though...

The most eventful I must say must be Sunday. Let's just say a new chapter in my spiritual life has just begun. I do think it was a little fast, but whatever it is, I trust God as my saviour, and may His grace guide me on this new journey of further searching... as I am a person who seeks God, and I thank the Lord, for I have a friend who's able to share with me. Amen.

I wanted to say more, but I did say I was making this shorter than usual... So till the next entry,

PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly