Sunday, July 17, 2005

And the bass keeps running and running and running....

Haven't written in a while again, quite lazy... hee..hee...

Been stressed and busy with work, but trying my best to handle it too... Calvin joined us at work, and I must say he's adjusting well, and I'm quite glad got another fren at work. Since he also a bit crazy crazy too, we all get along fine... lol. We're quite short on manpower, so any help is most welcome. Poor Val Val has been stressed... I won't elaborate further, but all I can say is that I'm very concerned and I'll try what I can to help... Go go go!

I'm officially a proper BoA supporter, in which I purchased her CD, the real one... no more fake ones... couldn't find Girls on Top, her latest album. Guess it's too new... anyway, got Best of Soul, which comes with a free 15-music-video DVD. I'm loving it! Well worth the buck, if you ask me... sorry bout talking too much, I'm just a big fan of BoA, and listened to almost every album. Just reached the time to be a proper fan and support her... yay!

Watched Fantastic Four, enjoyed it totally! The Thing rocks! As a long time fan of the comic, I must say I'm satisfied... Well, the invisible woman's a lil young to be like in the comic, but when you have Jessica Alba, who's to argue? Dr. Doom was cool too, but not as all-powerful-feeling as in the comics. But cool nevertheless... The Human Torch stole the show, and for some reason Mr.Fantastic just suited the role well, despite me originally thinking it was odd casting. Hope they produce a sequel, with all of them mastered their powers... yay! And bring back Doom!

Wanted to say something else, but forgot...he..he.. hope to catch a movie this Wednesday, will book soon... That's all for today,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly