Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Four-Eyed Serpent Returns...

Ok, the last few days haven't been really good, lots of stress, work, mistakes, etc... Basically, the Graphics Division (us) got blasted by our sports editor for a mistake in the papers. (Actually the Chief Editor is the one giving us the scolding, but it felt like him scolding more) Well, fine. Mistakes happen, we shall improve. But what really got on my nerves was the same repeating phrase on us rushing to go back on Saturdays and making mistakes. I mean, DUH~ it's Saturday, we WANT to go back asap. Then he went on about rushing, and he said if we had any dates or plans on Saturday, CANCEL it. Fuck! What the hell? First, we're coming on almost every Saturday, despite our contract being on 2 Saturdays a month, and half day summore. And we only have Sunday as the only other rest day. Yeah, a number of the staff get Tuesday off. But not us, OKAY? Sheesh... And it was a SPELLING error, it's just not our expertise OKAY? Isn't that YOUR job? I really was going to blow up, but thanks to Val Val, she was so funny, held two CD cases fanning me and saying "cool down"... lol. I just ended up laughing... Well, she's stressed too, but she keeps inside. Kinda like me, but we have limits man. I told her and Angi, we have to support each other. And not let this experience be a barrier for us. Poor Angi, she was quite upset despite her saying she isn't... I tried what I could to make her feel better, even complimenting that her bf was sweet for sending her flowers... But no worries, we're okay the next day and continuing with working life...

Well, our office seems to be expanding quite fast in just a week... First, Amilin came in, then Calvin, then yesterday, Kelvina. Wow.. Amilin and Kelvina are sports writers by the way... But good also, we get more friends... Went KLCC yesterday with Val, Calvin and Kelvina... looking for a present for our boss Jessie (Her birthday's this Sunday)... thought of getting her a perfume, but Farah suggested she go look for something. Which is good too, since she knows her better... I went Kinokuniya! Yay! And there it was, New Release, Negima Vol.6!!! Woo... The price went up, darn, but I was so looking forward to it... so bought it. Haven't read it yet though...

Went to Mr.Liew's workshop to work out some problems with the car. Very minor actually. Got the "155" stuck back with double-sided tape. And I asked if they can sort out my fog light button. I just couldn't switch it on. But they said this is a switch problem, and they'll try to get from the kereta potong. Cheaper... Anyways, he helped press the foglight button for me, so it stuck there. Now the additional two lights of the car are back! Yay! It's back to being a four-eyed serpent...

Okla, nothing much more to say... either that or I forgot liao... Till next time then,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly