Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Gokusen Fever...

Well, first day of my new chapter... ha..ha.. sounds corny. Feels not much different, and I kinda feel guilty for not yet studying what has been given upon me. Will do, will do, and it has to be done sincerely, and one has to do so as God knows one's sincerity. Hope to discuss with Val when we have free time (it's so hard to get free time...). May God's grace guide me and lead me to the path He has set upon us. Amen.

Val got to see her idol Amy Mastura! YAY! So happy for her. And she summore wan to say dowan to go, saying got work. Haih... so I just pushed her to go, and did the rest of her work for her. Well, it's not everyday you get to have an interview with your idol. We're conducting an interview for the paper's Lifestyle section. Just wanted her to be happy, so just kelam kabut abit lar... so funny me and Angi and Calvin all rushing. But the good part is that we did well (entah how many times redo la, rearrange la, re-export la), and as soon as the stuff finished we cabut-ed!

Went MidValley Mega Mall last night, for a ramen dinner, renewing of Anime Tech membership and a CompactFlash card ... then I dropped by Tower Records to see if BoA's Girls on Top has arrived. But no, it just wasn't there... maybe not yet imported. I saw "My Name" special edition, with an extra disk of music videos. I seriously dunno why I didn't get it at that moment. Maybe because I spent quite a bit lately, so I'm saving up for now...

Watched a couple of episodes of Gokusen (the live action version). Man it's so damn cool... I've watched a few episodes of the anime, liked it alot... but when it comes to this live action, it's something different... it's faithful to the anime, they even found a girl who looks like Yamaguchi Kumiko (Yankumi), the lead character! (well, she looks kinda cuter btw, but who cares? she's awesome for the role...). Miss Fujiyama, the sexy English teacher is played by... Misaki Itoh!!!!!! YAAAYYYYY.... I sooo like this actress... but she's overshadowed by Yakumi (well, Yankumi IS the main character). Hmm... I saw a perfume poster in KLCC Isetan with her as the model. But I forgot what perfume it was! Anyway, back to Gokusen. Yankumi's way cool, especially how they portray her Yakuza influences. Her instinct also allows her to catch a baseball thrown to her from one of her hopeless students at her back. And that awesome ending to the first episode, holding a sledgehammer and smashing down a large steel door. WOWEEE.... she's hot! The cinematography is also excellent in this drama... I'd definitely recommend anyone to watch this series, although I've only downloaded the first 2 episodes...

Oh well, not much to talk basically... so that's all for now.
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly