Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Not Enough Sleep and Having Fun...

Boy, I sure haven't blogged much lately... well, maybe because I'm either malas, or tired beacuse of late nights. Well, late nights alternate between work and... well, fun! Been going out often lately, and I quite like it... hee..hee... Val's pretty sporting, so it's cool. Went to a couple of places last week, and this week too. Been looking around town for birthday presents (well, got birthdays coming soon, so...) and Val's also buying some stuff, so okay lar... KLCC to Ampang Park and 1 Utama... so many places in a short span of days, but well, it's kinda fun. She's quite helpful in suggestions too. We were chatting, and we were thinking, something that's funny is that we think so similarly and have lots of similarities. Must be a Leo thing. lol... God's been really nice to her this year, because really good things have been happening and I know she thinks I'm jealous, but I just wanna say I'm happy for her. It's good to be blessed by the Lord. God must love her (God loves everyone) hee..hee... She also admits we've been eating much lately. Well, quite true... after last week's Chinese restaurant, this week got Pizza Hut and Genki Sushi... yum, but have to tone down a bit already. But you just can't help but have fun right? That's what enjoying life is about... There are also lotsa good movies lately... Stealth, The Island, Seven Swords, Romasanta... and of course Herbie! I'm SOOOOO clad Imran's giving me a chance to meet Herbie himself in the metal. By the way, Stealth looks super stylish. And I think Edi is way cool...

Watched The Island yesterday when we went to 1 Utama after buying a present. It's pretty good, long movie with complex plot and interesting twists (and a couple of shocks, car accidents and laughs...), there's the cute couple, plus there's TONS of product placements... Puma, Nokia, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Dodge, MSN (yup, MSN), XBox and etc... The Cadillac Cien ROCKS!!! The car, which is still a concept, gets considerable screentime and the specs were all read out. Woohoo... Gotta love those auto-opening doors... The futuristic bits were really really cool... and the concept of cloning, though is nothing new (seen VERY similar storyline in Vandread) is really good, and well made into a movie. Hopefully this will make people think before actions are taken. How far do we go to stay alive on this Earth... well, true, we appreciate the life God gave us, but all things God created will die, and then there's the afterlife. So Earth is not everything, or where it all ends. Some things to ponder upon...

Well, of course I pray to the Lord that I'll get a good, fulfilling life, and pray that I'll be able to fully find Him and serve Him. A friend once said, "Seek Him, and He shall seek you". Well, I'm learning, and glad to be on this journey. I'm also very glad to have a good pal (which I really believe is a gift sent by God) that is able to share with me and also help me along the way. I do pray that I head the right way. And I hope God understands... Amen.

Can't think of what I wanted to write next... Cos I'm tired from last night's Island outing with Val (balik 12 somthing, sent her home by 12.20 and I reached home at around 12.50... which was fast) so I can't think straight liao, got a bit of headache and there's TV Guide and Picture Gallery to do. So I'll get going I guess... Till next time,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly