Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hectic Day, Hot and Spicy and Michael Jackson's Free!

Yesterday sure was tiring and exhausting. It was quite a stressful day overall and I'm sure Val and Angi would agree. There was so much rush and the paper was late off to the press. There was confusion over who's article is who's responsibility, and I had family members who had problems with the car. Yeah, the Juara had a leak. Not really major, but I managed to call the mechanic (who was not there btw, and I had to contact Ah Seng) and he went and took the car to the workshop. Then there was more rush about work and me and Val had our stomachs grumbling. yUp, chanel handbags didn't have our lunch yet, and time was approaching 6pm... wah~

Went to KFC after that with Val. Was quite a relief. lol... Had the Hot and Spicy, so glad that it's back... Val ordered the same. Sounds like the ad on the radio. "No matter what our differences, Hot and Spicy is still everyone's favourite". Ha.. ha.. now I've become a promoter for KFC. Okla, enuff... It was nice, *COLD* (right, Val?) and we chit chat until it was time to go home. Laughing at all the stress we faced today. Val sure is a nice person, she's my best friend at work and I find her really fun and understanding. ha..ha... I thank God very much for introducing such a person to me.

What other news... Michael Jackson's free! Yay... I haven't read the news so I have nothing to say. So there.

Thinking of getting Marion Raven's album. But like Val said, buy only if you really really want it... Hmm... Well, I am a fan, and I dun care what people who hate her say (when you like someone's music it's a personal choice right, cause I know a lotta people dun like her), and I saw the album in stores already. Well, better to wait and think it over right?

Oh well, nothing much else to say... the 155 has gone to the workshop for some upgrading and repairs, would be back at the end of the month... I hope. Putting aside my woofer project for a while. The boss of the audio shop gave me a rather attractive offer, but I'd rather save the money first, use for more important matters as well as for savings.

Well, that's all for now, till next time,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly