Saturday, June 25, 2005

Office Stress...

The last few days have been really stressful. And I mean REALLY... They're taking a toll on most of us, and it's as if the feng shui guide is telling the truth in which this month will be dangerous and highly stressful in the workplace. Well, just to play safe, I'll follow what it says, which is just be tolerant of people this month and DO NOT lose your temper. I suggest my friends to do the same. Poor Val's really stressed too, and I can see that she's just keeping it, so i really feel sorry for her. So all I can do is to swap work or take over some stuff to lessen the burden. There are times that you might get annoyed by some work, and at others, you might get upset when a certain design you spent lotsa time on is changed (not for better, but for worse)... sigh. I tell myself, patience, patience...

Okay, there were a couple of days which me and Val had one too many burgers... now kinda sien... ha..ha.. but nothing's gonna stop our loving for fast food... there was one day we had KFC fot lunch, then Burger King for dinner... wahhh~ but somehow got longing for chee cheong fun after see her eat that day

Okay, it's confirmed that Evelyn's for sale. But I hope to get a buyer who's take care of her and not use her for spare parts or some sick art piece. Because so much love and care was poured to reache what she is today. In case you wanted to see the ad:-

http://autoworld.com.my/aw/list/car/SDSALE.ASP?LID=MYA064039&CATID=RT.AM.VHC.UC.PSG&AT=Sale&AWTOP=

Oh well, nothing much else to say, got work to do...
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly