Saturday, June 18, 2005

Packed Days and Oddities...

The last few days I haven't been writing that much... one is because I'm busy, and one more is because lazy at times...

Ok, last week was pretty busy... went to KLCC to see Hanak perform on their last day. It was really nice, and we were worried that Malaysians were the sort of people who like to watch but not buy. But after they played some familiar tunes, you can see people rushing to buy their albums... Which was good... I hope they come to Malaysia again, as this is the second time we are seeing them here.

I'm pretty happy with the "new look" Multiply. It's kinda neat, and the color schemes are real cool.... And best of all, no limit on photos (although 150 a month), and you can now submit movies and songs! Yay... But sad that the movies section has a 50mb limit... Anyway, go watch the He-Man movie and song that I've uploaded...hehe...

Last Sunday there was the MAPCU finale in which me and Val, together with the two interns Markus and Gene went bowling, representing Malaysian Today. It was really fun, not to mention funny... we had to go against HELP, Metropolitan, Sunway and KLIUC... We didn't win, but not that far behind la. Val was the terror queen of the bowling alley. She's very consistent with the scores. Unlike me, can strike, then next one can get 0... ha..ha.. was a real nice day...

Ok, work's been really stressful lately, and this doesn't affect only me, even Angi and Val too. But I was rather worried bout Val yesterday. She seemed so stessed out. All I could do was offer help in any way I can... somehow I wished I could do more... Anyways, chanel handbags when we're not stressed, things are much better. It's been a really funny week, with Angi immitating cartoon characters and Val being...well... funny... ha..ha.. She is really a lotta fun, and being with people like these makes your day less stressful... We celebrated Imran's birthday too, early, cos he's going to Bali... ordered the caramel fresh cream, was really really nice~

The Bug's brakes got jammed, the rear, driver's side. This caused an increase in fuel consumption as well as less power in acceleration. But I went to the mechanic and they diagnosed it very quickly and removed the drums. Yup... it was smoking heavily... phew... Changed it, and Mr. Liew even adjusted the handbrakes. Now it's top notch! Yeah~

Oh well, dowan to talk so much, later Val complain... That's all for now,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly