Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lalala...

Hmm...
Been feeling lost off and on lately. It's not that serious, but then again it's hard to tell when nobody knows right? Sigh... Sometimes it's hard. You wish to express yourself, but you can't. Why? Because you don't want people to know bout it, but yet you wish you had some help... What can I say is it has something to do with fate, and as I've learned from someone last night, it's not something you can just sit around and wait. It's just staring at me right at my face, and I'm not doing anything about it. Am I going to just sit around and let the same chain of events occur? Or am I going to make it happen? Ok, what am I mumbling about, it's hard to understand if I dun give the details, so I guess I'll just leave that topic to myself... for now.

Enjoying Life
Hmm... doin my best to enjoy what I have, and I guess things have been going nicely... last week went to have pizza with Val for dinner once, it's been so long since we've done that, and I honestly say I was so happy on that day. It's bot bout the food or anything, it's the whole thingy... I dunno how to explain, it's just so nice. I ordered the much-hyped Hawaiian XXL pizza... it wasn't really that XXL... We compared it to the photo and the photo seemed to have double the claimed double-pineapple topping. Hahaha... She teman me to buy Sepet on DVD... I watched it the next day, loved it, but that's another story... Then a couple of days later, went to dinner with El, she ajak to Chilli's... wowee... went shopping with her while waiting for them to get the seats ready. She had to get a blender and some stuff for an upcoming birthday. I got a lil car mobile... haha... Anyways dinner was splendid, tried their Mushroom Swiss burger, which was super! It was huge and full of mushrooms! El's dish looked real good too... it was a super-duper chicken salad... it looked awesome! Next time I can just come and order that and still be full... hee hee... found out too that El's actually quite fun to go out with, I just never had that experience before.

Okla, have to continue later... kinda sleepy... went out yum cha with Farah last nite till late. Not that late but I was kinda tired from work... laters then,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Aris! Cheer up. Life turns around and shows you the sun before you know it.

I know what you mean about just having a dinner with a close friend after ages of not doing it. Familiarity and warm companionship just wash over you. There's no tense feelings, you can talk with your mouth full, and not have to stop any bad habits from rising up. haha. It's just comfortable. :)

aris tee said...

thanks jill... so sweet of you :) i hope things will get better..

n yeah, it's fun having dinner like dat... hee hee :P

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly