Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Chit-Chat Saturday

Haha... I dunno why but I've been lazy to post lately... maybe not in the mood. But oh well, I'm here, may as well write :D

Meeting at Dome
It was a fine day, supposed to have a small meetup at Dome at noon. Only a few fellas, small thingy. Then I was running late, smsed Ulee dat I'll be late, and guess what, she's late too... hehe. Makes us even. But the best was yet to come. I then received Farah's call. Sounding really sleepy (trying her best to sound awake, failing miserably... hee hee) she said she just woke up. Hahaha... it was noon... she once said, "from now on, I won't wake up later than 9am"... hahaha... :D

Anyways, arrived at her house at 12plus. She asked to go ahead first, she'll walk. I just told her, "You think I'm gonna listen to you?". She just laughed and said I was persistant. Hee hee... Anyways the car started heating up (my fault) and I started filling up the tank with water. Then came Auntie (Farah's mummy) who was goin to send Munchkin to 1U for her muvee... She asked what I was doing, so I had to tell the truth (oops). Hehe... after dat when she came back she gave me some advice, telling me that being busy shud never be an excuse. Hee hee... I was like "Yes Auntie" (i was kinda embarassed...). But she's so sweet, said I can just use the hose if I need to. Fifi then asked to come into the house, but with all the delay, by the time we wanted to enter, she was coming out already. All looking cool with her new shades (apparently kumpul $ for 3 months). Hahahaha...

We went straight to Dome at 1U, and Jeff joined us soon after (his gf went shopping). Ordered the dish Farah was recommending, Herb Crust Chicken. Was pretty good, although a lil overcooked. Maybe the chef was being a lil over-enthusuastic kot. Anyways had some chit chat and a lil discussion as well... the usual gossips and latest news at the same time. Was nice, although kena cut a bit short, because Fifi had to meet Yaya after that. Of course lil Miss Photogenic here would be the one taking the most photos herself, she simply loves the piece of machinery called the digicam. A number of tak jadi shots, and tons of fooling around... and then came the wonderful dessert. Some chocolate something... Hehe, her favourite food, choc. Shared it, I took a bit, tasted real good, but refrained from taking more, leaving more for the girl who enjoys it the most. Hehehe... Ulee pulak cannot utilise the wi-fi there because her laptop kena some sort of virus I think... and when the bill came there was some sort of error, but we managed to change it. And we got a discount too... :) Waved bye-bye to Farah as she ran down to meet-up with Yaya (picked her up). Me and Ulee went on to the 2nd meetup, while Jeff went shopping with Jessica (his gf). Hehe... Jeff & Jess, so matching...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hee hee...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fifi's cool new shades
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leng lui (self-taken by the expert herself)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Apani virus...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fooling around wif the camera...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me n Fifi...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Delicious choc... (oops finished liao)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Yes Yaya, oh you dah sampai?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Hmm... something's wrong here..."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wassuppppp~

Meeting at *bucks
Went to Starbucks at Sunway Pyramid. Yeah, quite a distance away, but had this appointment wif a fren there. So me and Ulee went and had a Frappucino each. Haha... Ulee was laughing at us going to all the expensive places in one day... anyways the fella was a lil late but eventually we met up and discussed some stuff before making our way back. Was quite a tiring day. But it was fun and exciting, so I guess it was well worth it... There was going to be the final audition day on Sunday, Farah said she's going there to support her friends who were auditioning...

Well, that's all for this time,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly