Sunday, March 19, 2006

Time Wasting...

Nothing much happening lately... just wasting some time before Jac's lil performance at Planet Hollywood. It's at night but the tickets start selling at 7pm. Also waiting for the Malaysian GP to start too... on TV. Yup, no tickets... sigh, last year before I joined, they gave out tickets. This year, when I'm already here, no tickets! Aiyaa... oh well, should have bought it early... nvm, as long as can watch I'm grateful enough. This year's F1 has been really exciting, as it is unpredictable and you can't tell who's gonna win like the last 3-4 years before... Met my dad yesterday for lunch, first time in almost a year... went to Chilli's. He passed me some gear linkage for the 155 that was bought some time back, as well as an Italvolanti wheel... Managed to catch the qualifying of F1 there... looks to be a good start to this year's Malaysian GP. We'll have to wait and see what happens...

Okla, I dun hav much else to say,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly