Friday, March 03, 2006

1st time is always the most memorable...

Malaysian Today is 1!
Our company just hit it's 1st year, and I guess it's a good achievement for a newspaper that most thought would fold up as soon as it started. And it's just weeks before my 1st anniversary of working here too... My only wonder now is whether I'd be still with the company for the 2nd anniversary...

Image hosting by Photobucket

My photo appeared in The Star!Submitted a photo as a test after I registered for The Star's Reader's Blog online... then whaddya know, it's in the papers the next day... hehe... (Source: The Star)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hurray for the Malaysian Squash Team!Our national squash team has done us proud... a clean sweep... wow! And it's nice to see Delia doin well in the squad as well (leftmost in the pic). Ha..ha... (Source: The Star)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Malaysian Today's 1st Anniversary Bash!Our company had a birthday bash at the Hilton Sentral's Zeta Bar. There were invites for 100 guests (somehow I dun think that number of people were there...) and also stars from the Superstar Club, which are our new partners. Now I get what Farah means by being 'starstruck'. There were celebrities everywhere! Well, I didn't recognise most, but it was nice to meet them anyways... Val of course was glued to Amy Mastura... Wondering where she went missing, and there she was, with her... lol.

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Val and Amy"

The food was a disappointment though. There were only small helpings of tidbits and dessert... aiyoh... they're doing the same thing they did during the Living Launch. We were really hungry, so had a few helpings of the lil stuff, which tasted rather good actually... Joseph, Alan and his bro, fren all minum ajer... lol... The rest of us just went around trying to absorb the 'feel' of the environment...

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Tasty food anyone? Buahahaha..."
Image hosting by Photobucket
"They tricksss us...."
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Joseph meminum..."
Image hosting by Photobucket
"The famous duo... Mia and Eliza"
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Farah and Imran obviously having too much fun..."
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Da graphics gang..."

Then there were some performances by some stars, some fella named James Bond/Bum/Bomb/Bun I think... then there was Amy (Eliza danced with her, and Val actually sang a line with her!) and Ajai & Nurul. I was so excited bout Amy's performance... I know Val doesn't believe me but I was just so excited!

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Amy!"
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Amy dancing with Eliza"
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Amy making Val sing!"

There were some cake cutting ceremonies after that, including Rosyam Nor's birthday, which coincidently fell on the same day! He was not feeling too well, but was still so sporting. After that the rest of the celebs joined in for a pic and launching of the Superstars Club supplement... Wish they didn't restrict the celebs to the Superstar Club only... sure wished I could invite Farah, since she helped us out... remember the interview?

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Farah holding the mock-up of the supplement"
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Rosyam blowing the candles"
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Bestnya cake!"
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Da Superstars Club"

Took tons of pics, and there was a lil shot of us all from Malaysian Today too.

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Yeah~"
Image hosting by Photobucket
"Malaysian Today boleh!"

Eliza helped me out and got me a pic with Ezlynn... haha... was kinda shy, dunno why... I was ok when I saw her during Farah's show last time...

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Hehehehehe..."

Wanted to take a pic with Amy Mastura too, but she left so early... sobs... On the way back got a 'slight' problem with the ticket. Sigh... Anyways we were hungry, so went to Syed in Lucky Garden, Bangsar for supper...

A blog just ain't what it used to be...There was a time where a blog would be a place I just express what I feel about the things that happen in my life, or things I feel deep inside, but nowadays it seems it's not that easy. I can't let out what I feel here, it's just too open... and I can't post everything I feel... it's just to restricted nowadays... sigh... Will talk more in the next post...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly