Monday, March 27, 2006

A morning with the LRT...

Haih... so tired, just reached the office. Made the big mistake of taking the LRT at Pasar Seni and not Bangsar like usual. Found out it's quite far from Dataran Merdeka... bout 1 or 2kms. And I had a heavy bag with me. Sigh... I was soaking wet when I reached the office, luckily I brought an extra shirt. Thank God I'm not meeting someone today :)

Val was so mean, can still laugh at me... :(

Anyways, it's also good to see that Malaysians are finally getting the hang of being courteous and also more civilised when getting onto an LRT. No more of the squeezing before the ones inside get out, now they even line-up. Yup, you heard that right, they line-up! Which is good... But it was like a real sardine can... omG... if I take from Bangsar I could still get a seat. But I was stuck in between people with no bars to hold. And suddenly there was this emergency braking for God-knows what reason... alot of people almost fell down... it was almost at Kampung Baru station. Well, okla, I reached safe and sound... today's LRT trip was really different, I wonder why...

Okla, take care,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly