Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It has actually passed?

1 Year...So a year has passed, since I 1st started into the working world. Yeah, it's been that fast... How is it? Hmm... I dunno wat to say. Still trying my best to cope, although I admit I'm much faster and efficient in what I'm doing, I think I still have some way to go before I'm really good at what I do. Actually wanted to celebrate my 1st anniversary by going out and doing stuff... but due to unforeseen circumstances it's not gonna happen. I guess just have a quiet night at home... It's not really a big deal, it's just a 1st year, other people have been working for years and it's nothing to them. The contract ends in a couple of days, wonder what is the next step...

Image hosting by Photobucket

155 Updates...
Fixed some of the problems with the 155 that have been plaguing me for the last month or so... Fixed the driver's door that just wouldn't let you open it. Finally... hehe... Fixed the boot-release, which didn't function for some reason, resulting in me having to shut off the engine and going to the back to open the boot each time. Now opens nicely... Fixed the rear de-mister. Finally I can see the rear during the morning runs... it's been off for a week. Installed new gear linkage, and also the Italvolanti wheel, which I admit was a lil too small for me, but I soon got the hang of it. It has a nice feel and sculptured grip. Nice...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Gear linkage...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Italvolanti wheel...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Boss included... (Look closely at the engraved text)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Logo as the horn button...
Image hosting by Photobucket
All fitted and set!

Spotlight on Morgan +4
Let me introduce to you to one of the most beautifully crafted new vehicles in recent times. Yup, you heard that right, like all Morgans, the +4 is old skool... and they've been doing that for 70 years. However, the +4 is the 1st Morgan in a really long time to actually properly sit 4 people. The car is powered by Ford's latest Duratec engine, in order to comply with new emission regulations. Couple that to the timeless design, and what you have is a masterpiece.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Okla, not much else to say,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly