Monday, August 22, 2005

Wild Weekend...

The weekend was rather odd... well, we were supposed to meet up and have a friend reunion. But well... one by one couldn't come (some told in advance), I'm not going to name any names... I don't really blame them. Eventually everyone's out and the whole thing was cancelled... leaving only me and Val... I was like... huh? And we finished on time, of all things. And the guilt of asking Val to take the day off for this. Well, I'm quite grateful she's okay about it. I decided we shouldn't waste the day, so we both went outing at Times Square! (which was the original location we were supposed to go as a group) Hee..hee...

Went a couple of places, then decided spontaneously, 'why not catch a movie?'... Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was out, so just decided to try it out. And guess what, we got seats, and they were quite centered (side, but middle row). We had a super fast Long John Silver's meal, which had lousy plastic fork and knives (makan tangan easier...). The cineplex was a lil cold by the way, and I see poor Val covering up in her jacket like a selimut. Should have brought mine... The movie was nice, especially the Oompa Loompas (they're hillarious!). After the movie we went for some shopping (nothing serious, mostly window shopping...) involving watches, books, gifts and DVDs... ha..ha.... Was a fun day, had a great time, and also had to apologize to Val for the whole reunion thingy not turning up right. "Bad attitude..." Sowwy lo... (so super glad she's cool about it).

Watched Malaysian Idol result show on Sunday... Xerra and Farah were the LAST two! I was like... "OH NOOO!" For your info, I'm supporting Farah... hee..hee... even gave 2 extra last-minute votes, because I had a weird feeling something was going to happen. Well, I hope it helped... cos she managed to stay... But poor Xerra... she definitely wasn't the worst, come on Malaysia! How are you guys voting? The orang kampung can't sing la... come on! (no offence, it's just obvious). Me, I'll just be hoping Farah stays on, I'm so glad she's improving rapidly and hope she can make it far... (will buy her record if she has one... he..he...). Gambateh, Malaysian Idols!

Okla, work's coming, betta go...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly