Saturday, August 20, 2005

Blessed...

The last few days have been a mixture of joy and sadness... thankfully, the joy is much more than the sadness. Pretty happy week, with lots of laughs at work. Angi's also becoming more humorous. Everyone's becoming a joker at work nowadays... Also been eating alot lately. Have to cut back la... had Burger King one of those nights with Val (there was also some funny Malay movie with a person talking with her conscience, meaning bad and good side... so funny), that one is okay la. But the funnier thing was that we went to Sushi King on Thursday cos my mum ajak. Well, we originally thought we were going to the food court, but then changed plans. Unagi fever again and now I'm muak liao... Then on Friday went food court for lunch... ordered something which turned out nice, but I just couldn't finish it (according to Val, too much full meal isn't too good) and quite regretted it.

I've never said so many times in a week, "God must really love us"... There were many reasons, but somehow this week God was nice to me, and I'm glad... all praise to the Lord. Val said this is not coincidence... I guess this is one of the proof the Lord wants to show me. He has given so much to me, and lately I feel really blessed, with a job, a nice working environment, good contacts (mechanics, club members) and even someone who is so fun to be with in a time when my best friend is miles away (these people know who they are la, so smile more!). Must pray more, I hope I will get His blessing and guidance.

Despite all these joy, there was still setbacks, but thankfully I try to be patient, pray and bear in mind that things happen for a reason. Firstly, the 155's radiator blew up, with a large boom. This was caused by the thermostat. That set me back quite a bit, in addition to the aircond I did recently. But surprisingly my dad (which I hardly contact lately) was generous and sponsored it. Now praying that the new Magneti Marelli radiator (which is alumininum by the way, and that's the reason the old one couldn't be welded and repaired) will work fine and not cause problems.

This week some idiot on a motorcycle banged my passenger side mirror, shattering it to pieces. I was in a middle of a massive traffic jam... He stopped, looked at the mirror, then sped off. Bloody bugger... I was quite pissed off, and got out of the car, in the middle of the jam. But all I can see was him disappearing off to the horizon, and I picked up a piece of the mirror, got back into the car and continued my journey to work. Called my mum, she asked me to calm down, and it's ok. The good thing was I'm okay, and God protects us all. Amen. Hope to replace it soon, I'm driving with one side mirror now. The holder is there, but no glass. But thankfully I'm used to driving without side mirrors (last time when I first got my Bug, she had no side mirrors, I drove daily to college with no problems).

Met up with my club too... also see Subsonique to have a demo of the JL Audio components with Firadaniel... sounds good on his Punto, nicee.... Maybe end of the month or so... hee..hee...

Okla... this weekend hoping to meet up with a few friends I haven't met in quite a while, maybe just to catch up with old times... nowadays working life is threatening to pull us apart. So we musn't let it happen!

That's all for now, till next entry,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly