Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Praise the Lord, I Found a Job!

It was supposed to be one of my more packed days... 2 interviews with less than 3 hours in between, and they're quite a distance apart. I was to go to Daily Advertising for an interview at 3, which was recommended to me by my friend Bee Wee. While on the other hand, on the day before, I met Angi online. She asked me whether I'd like to have an interview at Malaysian Today applying for a Graphic Designer. chanel handbags say the fella who's going to interview me would 'surely want me'... I wasn't so sure about that at first, but why would I miss the chance to work with Angi and Val? Hee hee... I gave it a shot, and the editor offered me a job on the 1st of April (he actually asked me to start the next day, but I gave a one day gap and I'll start on the last day of March). You can imagine how happy I am now! :-D It's going to be a daunting experience, but I surely do hope that my collegues would guide me. I really thank God for all this...

Nothing much else to talk about my life right now, the Beetle didn't start the other day, so I did a check on the battery connections, and found some acid build-up. Some chipping and the car could start like normal :-p How I love the Bug, it's so low maintenence... Can't surely say the same bout the Alfa. There's some funny sound whenever the car steers to the left or right. Have to check it up someday, but I only fear the cost :-( My mum says I have to give up on one, and I have a bad feeling it would be the Bug. But I'm trying to make my bro like it. Well, at least if it is passed down to him, it's assured that the car will be in good hands...

Watched the movie 'Hitler-The Rise of Evil'', on DVD. It was quite good, really long, but very detailed. All that Hitler went through, what led him to the brink of insanity and religious intolerance. It is understandable that you might meet some bad individuals in your life, but one must not stereotype all people of his kind to be the same. As for Hitler's case, he deemed all Jews to be bad, and draining Germany of its sources and jobs. Even though he followed the path of God, I believe the devil corrupted his concsicence, and led him to what he did. We must not let this level of religious intolerance reoccur. Respect others for what they believe, feel free to spread what you believe is true, but don't force. May God understand our intentions, and those we intend to spread the gospel. Ameen.

Did a small ad for the Juara Club, was actually meant to be posted on sites to promote the club. Need more members... The logo is finalized although I really do wish we could be more active. Most of the members are working people, so I understand that this might be the main reason of inactivity. Our last event was the Proton Track Run at Sepang... that's quite some time off...

Oh well, nothing much else to say for now, wish me luck for this new frontier I'm entering...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly