Thursday, March 24, 2005

Face the Truth, Young Man...

Well, I sure am updating d blog rather sparingly... haf to improve on that. :p

A few turning points in my life happened... Well, recently I saw off my best friends at the airport, as they fly back to their hometown to start the next phase of their lives. Working time for Boon Boon, as well as Chong I suppose. I wish them the best of luck with this. As much as I try to hide it, I can't deny that I was sad on that day. It was a deeply felt thing, but thankfully I didn't show it to them. I don't want them seeing me cry as they leave. I mean... heck, I wouldn't wanna show that I didn't have any improvements on my self... I'm all grown up now, I'm not some immature boy some people have led to believe. I wanted them to leave, happily with no regrets leaving KL and working in Miri. Who wouldn't want to work near their home, eh? :-) Loon-Loon was there with me seeing the off too, but she could see my sadness. I really wonder how :-o But she sorta cheered me up, and we sorta went our separate ways too after that. But that's not the end. No no... Thank God for the internet, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, DA and Blogspot~ :-D

-----------------------------------

Speaking of DA I haven't uploaded anything on DeviantART since Chinese New Year... betta do something :p Recently before the Formula 1 race in Sepang, there was a classic car show in Dataran Merdeka, the heart of KL. I was lucky enough to attend... I never did the previous 5-6 years or so... It was really fabulous, there were tons of cars I always wished I could see in the flesh. There were more than a dozen Rolls Royces (I managed to TOUCH them!!!), a couple of Jaguar E-Types, a couple of Alfa Romeo Spyders, two Ferraris (one a Dino and the other was a Testarossa, which wasn't a classic but awesome anyway), numerous Austins, a Fiat 500, a number of Aston Martins, a really old truck (way cool, with it's barren dash, wooden plank floor and wooden rims!) and many other oldies... It was an awesome experience I couldn't forget! Guess where I'll be wanting to go same time next year? :-D

-----------------------------------

The same day I went to Times Square (love that place), and watched the movie Robots at IMAX. Was totally awesome... the animation was super smooth, but the details and chrome, shiny bits were in abundence! Too bad it wasn't a 3D experience :-p Later in the day, my mum got me Bakuretsu Tenshi (or Burst Angel), which I had waited a whole year for it to come out! It was way expensive, but my mum got it for me. I was so happy ^-^ Watched a few episodes so far, I can say it's top-notch GONZO anime... cute girls (they all are really cute, not the menyampah type...), smooth animation and awesome, eye-popping 3D cell-shading for the mecha (almost a new design for every 2 episodes or so...) It's really wow! Go watch if you have the chance! :-p

-----------------------------------

Hmm... what more... aha, the SRM (Satria Replacement Model) and TRM (Tiara Replacement Model) were recently spotted undergoing winter testing in Britain! Here are some photos posted on the Autoworld website. Way cool... :-p

TRM

TRM Front

TRM Rear

SRM

SRM Front

SRM Rear

Hope they launch them soon... they're kinda way overdue. And where's the Waja facelift? And the Proton Supercar/Ultimate? :-o

-----------------------------------

Ok, what else ar... oh yeah, my friend Annie got me a Limkokwing sticker! A big one summore... I didn't really expect to get one, I just asked her in case she could get one :-p I just love car stickers for some reason. I've got a huge 'The Incredibles' one with Violet on my 155 now... hee hee... I passed her a little purse I found in my hometown. It just caught my eye and I remember she liked keroro ^-^ So I got it for her. Glad she liked it...

-----------------------------------

Work, well, sad to say I haven't been so lucky with it... Still have no job... Annie, Kelly, Val, they all have jobs. Me, I sent numerous applications and went for 4 interviews. But still no result... Maybe I'm not trying hard enough lei... But I'm not gonna give up, no no... I'll keep trying. Pray that I'll get a good job with an established firm or company kay? :-)

-----------------------------------

Glad grandma's fine now. I prayed and cried a lot back then, made me feel closer to God. I admit I'm not that close to God at times, I pray that He'll open my heart more and guide me. There are times I just need a moment to see the sky or the sea, and I'll remember the wonders He can do. He's always going to be there, but it's just me that has to remember. Sometimes I wonder why He doesn't answer my prayers, but I realised that there is a reason to everything. The best example I guess is my big crush last time. Tue enough I loved her so much, but I began to realise now that I might be loving her blindly without knowing her enough. I can imagine a relationship world be dead boring and possibly incompatible if we two didn't know each other enough... I have this online friend that I admit I know much better than my crush. Well, I pray to the Lord that He'll let me meet a suitable partner soon...

-----------------------------------

Hmm... what else to say... well, I admit I like to talk a lot. I'm really happy to be with friends cos I get to talk. I can go on and on... That's why I was quite sad when college ended and most of my friends went their separate ways... and also some who went back to their hometown, be it China, Botswana, Batu Pahat, Ipoh or Miri... but I do hope we keep in touch, and as for me, I'll have to move on, find new friends to babble to :-p Well, there's always my new friend who I chat often on ICQ, think about it, I haven't chatted with her for a while. Well, I'd better stop here before I go to far. Till next time then, PEACE and God Bless!

PS: I fixed a bug which caused people to not be able to send me comments! :-p silly me...

Aris Tee

1 comment:

hweun said...

heya..glad that your grandma is in good condition. well, I get what you mean by it's hard to move on and to say goodbye to friends whom you've so closed to. I've always believed that there's a season for everything..a season to change, a season to grow. It's the season of change that we're all afraid of, leaving things behind us. It does take time but I have learnt to put my faith in Jesus, knowing that carry me through all that. What can I say, I just thank Him for the people that He has graciously put into my life and I know that there's just gonna be more to come because He's good and just. =) and u know, why some prayers are not answered? Cause we've not asked if these things are according to His will..God wants to give us His very best and that's why sometimes, we think we know what we're asking for but the fact is, we don;t actually. God knows better for He knows the inmost part of us even before we were born.

'My frame was not hidden frm you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body.'
Psalm 139: 12-16

=)
p/s: just added you to my blog. do drop by anytime! see ya

hueiweun

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly