Saturday, March 26, 2005

You're Under Arrest!

Hmm... few things happened lately...

I bought the live-action drama VCD of "You're Under Arrest!" at S&M... (quite obvious if you've seen the photos I've posted). It's only available in VCD format so far, I haven't seen any DVD version. If not it shud look better... It wrote "Chinese Subtitles only" on the box, but I just bought it because I couldn't resist it, and also because of the fact that it was selling at RM9.90!!! Bargain wei... original price was RM80+, then it went down to RM30+ at most outlets. This one is that price because it didn't sell I think. Anyways, imagine the happiness and joy of discovering that it actually had English subtitles too? chanel handbags was like "whoa!!!" Watched episode 1&2, and I loved it. I was a fan of the manga and anime, so the drama just falls into place... Episodes are influenced (partially) by the second season of the anime... The Honda Today is like a life-sized replica of the car in the manga and anime, complete with the Volk Racing wheels How I wish I could own one of those, painted into Miyuki's colors...). But still dunno whether it has the nitro (ni-to-ro as Miyuki would say) in it... Natsumi's 'Natumi' bike is there in the boot :-p I love actress Ito Misaki's portrayal of Natsumi. Really cool. Not to mention she's totally dead cute! Kawaii~

By the way, I found out how to post photos using Hello! Pretty cool I must say... But I wonder how do people post a photo IN a post and not as a post on it's own... If anyone nows how, let me know :-) And does anyone know how to add or watch a friend's blog to yours? Let me know~ :-p

My cat Tina gave birth to her 3rd litter of kittens. This time she gave us a shock with 6 kittens! Unfortunately, 2 days after one of the kittens passed away due to suffocation during the night. It was kinda sad, because it was the 2nd to be born, and we have never had any kitten deaths before this. Buried the little fella the same day... Now praying that the other 5 fellows will have better luck in survival...

Oh well, that's all for now. I have another interview on Tuesday in Kelana Jaya. Wish me luck!

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly