Thursday, June 15, 2006

SRM & OIAM

Still sleepy, but trying to handle it... hope to get some rest tonight... Lots of things going to happen tomorrow...

Proton Satria Neo (SRM)
Well, like most people know by now, the Proton SRM's name is the Satria Neo, and it's due for launch tomorrow. It's basically a 2-door GEN.2, with unique components and more style. And I heard it uses better steel too... so I guess we can be assured of a sleek and solid car. I find it really nice, can't wait to check it out in person tomorrow... Here are some pics leaked from the official site (has since been removed)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OIAM Top-20 Recording
Farah asked me to come to the recording of One in a Million's Top-20 show. Finished work as fast as I could and rushed to fetch Ulee who also went. Arrived at Sri Pentas 2 at almost 8pm. Waited for Farah's mummy, Mak Long and Munchie to come. Yaya and buddies were there too... Audiences were called according to families. I sat quite at the back, as there was only space for about 5 family members in front. I won't leak anything out, you'll have to catch the show in two weeks on 8TV. All I can say is that the new stage is really classy, and you're in for a few shockers...

Okla not much to say today,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly