Monday, June 26, 2006

Net=Snail

YaWn~Have been trying to catch up on sleep lately. Too much work and too little time for much else... Dah la kena lecture from Fifi on sleep (you ain't doing too well either, sister... haha) more on that later. And NO, this has nothing to do with World cup either, I've only caught 1 game so far, which was a repeat of England vs Sweden. Well, helping out with favors... but I guess it's lesser now. Nope, I'm not complaining, I'm helping cos I care. Anyway, couldn't get online much for the last week or so due to bad connection... so I could hardly check my e-mails, let alone blog. Which explains the back-dated entry. I'll post on the events at The Curve later on.

Da Vinci Code Again
Watched The Da Vinci Code again... this time I understand the gaps in the story better, and the climax scene was felt in full... This is an excellent movie, well made. After the movie I passed this cute girl, I'm not so sure, but she seemed really familiar. But I just couldn't make out who she was. She was a mature young lady, perhaps a few years older than me. She gave a smiling glance at me, and that was it... Couldn't recall who she was, but she had this really familiar cute look. . Oh well, probably never gonna see her ever gain.

Nikki's Caramu Vid
Nikki launched her much-hyped music video recently, and honestly it didn't disappoint. It features good choreography, cool lighting, dressing, effects, the whole thing! The video is so professionally done, it's as if it was done abroad. But scenes in KL remind you what country Nikki is from. She definitely has it going on. Nikki is da Idol~ So proud of her, never regretted supporting her during season 1. Here's the video, have a look, courtesy of Mr.V...



Shady Tint
The Bug got a brand-new high-quality tint for the rear screen. Looks simply wonderful with the slight green hue. Not only that, it gets a new 3rd brake light too... Looks lovely~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okla, not much else to say for now... will get back on The Curve's happenings... Can't wait for this Friday's Top-20 show. The performances were simply superb, especially that certain someone's... hee hee. for now, just hoping the internet connection will be better, gosh even forumming is tough...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly