Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sleepy...

Oh gosh i feel so nauseous... slept only an hour the previous night. Don't ask why... and since work still isn't in, I may as well write some stuff...

Football?
What Football?
Hereby I admit I have not watched a single game of soccer since the World Cup started. Call me nuts but it's just something that doesn't really interest me. Maybe I'll catch some of the later games, but for now I feel the timing is hust nuts... And not just me, the whole family has not caught up with a single game... haha... 1st time we're like this during a World Cup...

Sickly...
Gosh feel so sick... I need rest, but dunno how to get some... thank goodness my scar from my silly accident vs the cd drive has mostly healed. Gosh, the hard plastic drive made a deep 4cm gash on my ankle... -_-" And I'm just wanting work to finish asap... I've got plans today and I need the time...

Alfadana
My mum got her new Alfadana (Alfa Romeo+Proton Perdana, go figure) as a replacement for her old office car. Had a nice drive of it last night. Nice... solid feel to the doors, those folks at Proton definitely did something... And new dash, centre console, steering wheel, upholstery, and so many new stuff... okla for an update. Feels good to drive, it's quieter, smells like leather... Love the red lighting, although I'd prefer the GTi's blue (also on SRM)... Speaking of the SRM, they have so far released 2 of the 3 teaser pics...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've seen the whole thing, so I guess dunno wat to comment... just wait for it and see...

Juara Club in Metro
Interesting... we managed to get into Metro newspaper... One of the club members submitted the photo...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okla I can't write much more... feel so sleepy and nauseous... the things I do~

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly