Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Videos Galore and Exciting Good News...

Videos to Watch
These are lil video clips I've uploaded some time back (ok, not that long, about a week..) but just remembered. Well, I have a couple more, including that splendid performance by Farah singing Fame. Okla, at least some are here, I've had some friends requesting these...


Farah Singing "Denganmu" for me, when I asked whether can record a message... she's so cute, eh? It was at Mid Valley Megamall, after the Pizza outing.


SRM spotted along the North-South highway heading to JB... He noticed us recording... Well, chasing the car proved that it was capable of stability at high speeds, we were cruising at around 150kmh...


Farah hopping by when we were waiting for her by the side of the road for the final km of the Siemens Run... Hee hee...


Ok, the grand one... Farah singing "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson... there were a lot of Farahnatics with me, so bear with the screaming k. She was really splendid and sang like an angel...

Farah has Officially Signed Up!Farah told me that she's officially signed up with Freenature in the presence of Izham Omar. She's very excited, and says the album will be out "sooner than you think"! She dun wanna tell when cos it's gonna be a surprise for us all. She sounded seriously overjoyed and excited... well, of course she is, she's on her way to realising her dreams! She asks us to pray for her, be patient and keep on supporting her. I'm sure she'll do her best, and you bet I'll be there to give all the support I can. Saving up to buy a few of her albums. I was also telling the Farahnatics to save up their ang pows, cos buying power is rather important. She's starting work on the songs next week, so all the best, girl!

Actually not much else to say for today, was just a lil frustrated yesterday cos our net was down at the office, and we could only resume at 6-plus. Finished at around 7-something. But me, Val and El were playing with the office cat during that period. Ha..ha... I brought the kitty some food today. Hopefully he comes around...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly