Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Meetings, Madness and Descent...

1st Farahnatic Committee Meeting
Got the Saturday off again... lucky too, cos we had our 1st official meeting of the Farahnatics at Burger King at Avenue K. I was rather nervous really, having being voted as president and so... it was a big responsibility, so I have to do my best, for the Farahnatics, and for Farah. Farah herself wished me congrats, and said I'd make a good president. Gives me a bit of chills though. Hee hee... Anyways the meeting went on well, I ajaked MXV to come along, so he could give us a hand and some pointers too. Priest also handled it well... Anyways, we were briefed on our roles, and we discussed a few matters as well. It wasn't too long, and soon after the meeting we were all heading home... I guess we'll be getting the minutes soon.

Mid Valley Madness
It was Sunday, me and the family tried our best to get to Mid Valley early to send my bro's CPU to the shop for diagnosis. Apparently it shuts down right after starting. Then we got stuck in a massive jam... my goodness... people are so desperate or what? LOL... well, after a really slow crawl, we went up the ramp to Cititel Hotel. There was an entry to the car park there. Btw, I dunno if it's just me but I found myself looking an unusually high number of Skyline R34s that day... close to 5 just from the jam to Cititel. All in various colors. Anyways, got into the car park entrace, it was closed! The only one open was the hotel entrance, and it had a flat RM12 rate. My mum asked to go in anyway, because it was hard enough. And you know what, even at an RM12 rate, it was packed like sardines! We eventually got a lot though. Went to find the shop for the diagnosis. Guess what, they're closed! Sigh~ All the trouble for nothing! So we decided to have lunch at the food court. I tried some fancy soup at the new Korean stall there. Pretty good. Comes in a lil stone bowl... yum! Went to Anime Tech to buy something for a friend, then we were on our way back cos I had an appointment later...

Yum Cha
Had tea with Farah near her place. She invited me for a lil chat and teh tarik. Hee hee... Chatted bout a lotta stuff. She was supposed to go out with her friend after that, but since she was late, she decided to hang out longer. She ordered this longan drink that was pretty good... and crunchy. Hahaha... Myn and her buddies dropped by after a short jog (LOL) and she ate nasi goreng after that (there goes the jog...). Offered me some after she almost finished it, her sis laughed at her... Had a lotta laughs, some are too terrible to mention. Anyways, soon it was late, so payed the bill and sent them both home (Farah was itching to feel how I drive) and headed back for dinner (wasn't that hungry, so didn't eat much).

Monster Makan Orang
Yesterday was the screening for The Descent, a horror flick which is apparently gory and gruesome. Anyways, any screening is good for us because it's free... buahahaha... I ajaked Farah, since it was near her place. She agreed, and brought along her old friend Jamil. Met at TGV, and she managed to meet Eliza as well... haha... Quickly went in, Val had already booked the seats, and the movie just started. Just as we sat, the screen showed an Estima collide with a lorry or something and bars of steel penetrated the windshield and the passenger's heads too. Farah screamed... lol. Well, that was just a lil sign of things to come. Hee hee... Well, I can tell that the movie was damn scary and disgusting... not to mention it had some disturbing-looking monsters. Me and Farah were like practically hiding under our jackets and baju. Val was laughing at us, saying "who's the one scared now?". Hahaha... Farah screamed quite a lot. Well, she tried her best to cover her screams in her jacket. Cute la she... Makes me wonder if I made a bad choice to invite her to such a scary movie. Well, she said it was scary, but she had fun... The story was pretty decent, and the monsters damn yucky. The blood... okay, let's just say there was barrels of it. Farah was like looking in utter shock at certain scenes... Sent her and Jamil near to where the car was parked before sending Val and heading home. What a day...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Well, a well-spent weekend I guess... it's back to work now...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

1 comment:

Wimal said...

Congrats on being elected President.

:)

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly