Thursday, August 09, 2007

Eventful Wednesday...

Eventful Wednesday...

Yawn... just another lil entry to kill time... it was quite an eventful Wednesday yesterday (I didn't expect it as Wednesdays normally have helluva lot of work!)

Bumblebee Camaro '08
Yup, I finally managed to grab one, thanks to James (thanks boss, respect!). I wanted to grab BB08 since June, but by that time it was announced that Hasbro didn't approve of any sales before the movie. And after the movie they all were snapped up like hot cakes and prices in certain shop skyrocketed up to insane levels. Imagine, some shops were selling up to RM180! EBay prices were even higher... and I refused to give in to bloodsucking scalpers trying to take advantage of the Transformers movie craze. Anyways, almost 2 months later, he finally followed me home :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

PADAN MUKA
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have nothing much to say about this chap, except Padan Muka, as the govt and police are investigating the matter on what to do with this guy, possibly even stripping his citizenship over his Negarakuku song (the chorus was sung rather well actually, but he's in trouble over the usage of the song). We've been watching his video for the last couple of weeks or so (or was it a month), so it was kinda funny when I saw it in yesterday's papers. While his video appears to have a bit of humor, I have no room for racist morons like him. As a Chinese myself (yeah, I'm fortunate enough to be able to view from two sides), feel ashamed to be associated with someone like him who makes insensitive remarks on religion and race through his lyrics. What he's doing would only create tension between races and we all wouldn't want another incident like the past, wouldn't we? What I'm worried is that the result is that the Chinese will get the blame, all because of a sick idiot who's studying (pigi belajarlah woi!) in Taiwan (I love Taiwan btw, home of Angi's mum & Vivian Hsu... would like to visit there someday). Hitting out at the government and police... while some are true in a way, there are lots of statements that damage the reputations of fellow countrymen who work hard everyday to make our country a better place. And mocking religion too (haiyoh)... This isn't his only song... there are many more and a whole blog to go with it... And doing all this on Malaysia's 50th Merdeka? I am speechless lah... Freedom of speech yes, but hell no to racism. Unity to all Malaysians :)

BoA's Arena Tour '07 DVD Launched!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday was the official launching date of BoA's latest DVD, her MADE IN TWENTY (20) Arena Tour 2007 concert... I've been eagerly awaiting this, especially when it shows her return to form and health. She had an ankle injury which prevented her from dancing much (evident from her birthday concert) and seeing the queen of dance in this state hurts so much, especially when she's so good. If you don't believe me, watch this clip from YouTube of her "Sweet Impact" performance... see those little legs move~



Btw, she's wearing the Ed Hardy special cap that the designed specially for her... I sooooooooooooooo want this cap... really wish I could find it... Anyways, this is a really MUST get album... I can't wait!!!

NPE's Kg Pasir Ramp Exit Opened
The New Pantai Expressway's new exit through the Kampung Pasir Ramp opened recently, and I tried it, since it says you can head to Puchong that way. It goes thru a kampung for a while and exits in the middle of Old Klang Road, near Kinrara. Pretty convenient. I save RM3.20 compared to using the other exit near Sunway (cos that wan need to pass the Sunway toll on LDP too). Woohoo!

Can't think of what else to write at this moment... laters then~

PEACE & God Bless,
Aris

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly