Saturday, December 30, 2006

That Feeling Inside

Hmm... this blog's 2nd anniversary coming soon... But doesn't feel like much...

That Feeling Inside
Anyways, what's up... hmm... well, went out with "her" recently. Yeah, haven't met her for quite some time. It went ok... she was with her fiancee. It was an odd feeling at 1st, but I guess time sort of made me stronger. I was able to hold myself together better, things went fine. We joked, chatted as usual... hmm... maybe I was a lil too sarcastic at times, a lil over with the jokes... but she took it well. I admit it was hard to watch them together, so close, in each other's arms, all lovey-dovey... but I have to face it, it's their life now, not mine... this is a chapter I have to close... and judging from how things are, I guess I'm almost through it. I wanted her to be happy, and she IS happy... so shouldn't I be happy? Yup, I should...

Someone once said... love means... letting go. And letting go... I shall.

Perhaps... maybe 1 year from now, I'll look back on this day, and I'll say to myself, "what was that all about?". And perhaps laugh about it... Perhaps.

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly