Friday, April 08, 2011

Wonder Girls @ KLCC!

As some of you might know, the Wonder Girls are in town and they'll be performing at Twin Towers @Live 2011, a free, two night, outdoor concert to be celebrated at the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) as part of the activities of the Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2011.



In fact they should be performing any moment now. I wasn't able to take the day off as I'm still on probation, hence the ability to write this entry. Earlier on I asked the boss for a later shift as my friend invited me to their photoshoot at 1pm. Later on the organizers switched it to 8pm. So you could imagine how emo I felt knowing I couldn't make it to see them AND work a shift that ends at midnight. But despite being sad, I hope the fans would give them a warm welcome and cheer them on, after all this is their third performance in Malaysia in less than a year! And I heard they're actually the headliners. Is that awesome or what?!

My friend was nice enough to send me this shot on location through her iPhone (:



Other performers tonite include Yuna, The Azenders, Bunkface and American rock band Hoobastank. The following day will have Joe Flizzow, Mizz Nina, Colby O’Donis, and the Earth, Wind & Fire Experience featuring Al McKay. The concert is free, but there's also a “Fan Zone Area” for those who buy grandstand tickets. Grandstand ticket holders not only get to be at the “Fan Zone Area” at the Twin Towers’ concert but also be able to enjoy the big Formula 1 race this Sunday and Rain’s concert right after. I happen to be going on race day so I'll update on that later.

Wonder Girls Forever!

PEACE & God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly