Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thinking Too Much

You know, sometimes I really do think too much... I would think and think... and spend pretty much the rest of my day worrying and worrying... and it would pretty much affect what I do, my mood, my work, and pretty much everything. And worrying too much seems to affect people close to me. I guess it's just not natural to them... and at the same time I also worry that I'd make them feel uncomfortable, even if all I do is be concerned about them. Scometimes I wonder if my worrying is justified. Should I just let things be and go with the flow and see how things turn out... or should I worry what to do next? Then I see some happy people I know... they seem to just continue to have fun... live their lives and let things be... I don't see them worrying about anything... and perhaps that's something I should try. Enjoy life, worry not and hope all good things come to me. Sure it has been a messy and confusing end of the year for me, but instead of being a constant worrier, I just hope to be a simple, happy person... like how I used to be.

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

5 comments:

Terri said...

*gives Aris a pat.

For encouragement :)

*Smiles

For it's contagious ;)

Take care!

aris tee said...

Thanks for the encouragement Terri =)

Anonymous said...

Desmond make his own letter claiming that he is Mattel staff & took all good cars including T Hunt Cars at Toys R Us 1 Utama.

Anonymous said...

Desmond make his own letter claiming that he is Mattel staff & took all good cars including T Hunt Cars at Toys R Us 1 Utama.

Anonymous said...

Worry pulls tomorrow's cloud over today's bright sunshine. Be happy and live your life. :)

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly