Monday, December 08, 2008

Oh My God!

Well... what can I say, I haven't been blogging of late. There has just been too much to write, I wonder if I'll ever recap it all. Too much to say, too much in my mind, too much thinking. Well maybe later. Today I did the unthinkable. I told her how I felt. Yeah, it was awkward but I feel a lot of relief once I did. Spent a wonderful half-day with her... it was nice, she's a wonderful person, and a nice friend. I hope she understood what I expressed to her. We both knew what was coming, but she's very sweet and said that things will be the same and that she wishes to continue the friendship for now, but I hope somehow at least a small part of her feels the same way I do. While there are lots of complications to this matter that I do not wish to express (sigh, blogs aren't personal anymore... bring back them good ol' diaries!), what I can say is that perhaps what I feel is still not yet whole and I hope we can continue to learn more bout each other, perhaps once we understand more bout one-another, can we decide what's best for us. For now I'm just going to stay positive bout the future and hope something good will happen... May God watch over me and decide what's best for me~

PEACE and God Bless, 
Aris Tee

2 comments:

Farah said...

hey, well just relax la. telling a girl how you feel is not easy and no matter what happens, for me, you have done a very very brave thing! =)

aris tee said...

Yeah it wasn't... I do care alot for her, but sometimes I'm so confused with what she's trying to tell me... I really hope she understands how I feel towards her :(

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly