Saturday, September 13, 2008

DSLR Dream

DSLR Dream

Recovering well this week, at least I could get more rest... Still have those 2 music reviews due... Well, I'm trying to commit myself place use any extra cash I've earned into my "DSLR fund". Hopefully by perhaps Christmas time I can probably dream of getting myself a nice digital SLR~ It should help a lil with my new-found event activities, and also complement the digicam and film SLR in my hobby of photography~

Dreaming of the Nikon D90:

Photobucket
Photobucket

But most probably will only be able to afford the Sony Alpha300:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Let's see how hard I can work. Will try my best~!

Btw,  wondering when our lil mini-Olympics with Brainchild will actually start, should be a great chance to take some fun pics~

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly