Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2oo8 Incoming!

2oo8 Incoming!

It's 2oo8 and I just had to post my 1st entry of the year... Well, I wanted to, but the house computer just died... I dunno, it just did, it was experiencing dying symptoms and soon after even Windows couldn't start. A result of hardware AND software failure... sigh~

2oo8, We Work!
Yeah, while most people are getting up late to usher in the New Year, the editorial team of MT had to get our bums to town to finish up the pages in time for Tuesday's print. Thankfully it didn't take too long, but boy was it hot... no aircond again (I'm sure Val can relate to that~). Should've gone to meet Kelly across the road but I was too tired... -_-

My 1st Story Byline
Well, it's really nothing much to shout about, but I got my 1st story byline in MT. It's really, really short. It's just a quarter page, and using my photos (how I wish the SLR didn't die then). Thanks to Kiru for letting me insert my story, and to Leng Yein for inviting me to her magazine launch, it's all a combination of events that made this possible, it's probably the best thing to happen since I got my photo bylines into the paper, and what a wonderful way to start my New Year~

Photobucket

A New SAGA Begins...Well, everyone knows how the new Saga is gonna look like, it's handsome and Volkswagen-like, but since it's not "officially" launched yet, Proton can still do their teaser ads, and they seem pretty interesting, gaining a rather "Transformers Movie-like sneak-preview feel". The new car is likely to retain the iconic Saga name, and since it's based on the Savvy platform, expect an excellent car on the streets and in your neighbourhood soon~!

Teaser ads from the official site:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Teaser ad video:

Video Link

Screenshots from the teaser ad:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

OKla, I'll keep it short and sweet for this post, hope everyone has a wonderful New Year, as usual I'm feeling pretty positive bout it, and I hope 2008 will indeed be a good year for me~

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly