Friday, November 02, 2007

In and Out

Come & Gone
This week we received a new addition to the MT family, a young intern named Fiona. She's friendly and bubbly. Sort of fitted in pretty quick. It was kinda nice cos we haven't had any new staff for quite a while. She was under the Marcomm department so she sat quite far from my place, but we went out together as a group for lunch once. A day after that, another intern came real early in the morning. She was a cute lil gurl, and when she introduced herself I was a lil puzzled that I mistakenly heard her name as AnYeoung. Probably due to listening too much to 소녀시대 (So Nyeo Shi Dae)'s "Into The New World", especially loving TaeYeon's wonderful "aann yeeoooouuuunnggg!!!".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LoL~ She did look vaguely Korean, hee hee... anyways, her name was Endang, and she was an Indonesian Chinese. Perhaps that's why she didn't look local. Anyways she was friendly like Fiona but a lil shy too. We went as a group for lunch that day at the corner chicken rice shop (I dunno whether it's just me but I felt the ayam that day was a lil tough... not nice!). Anyways, received a real shocker the following day after knowing that she was leaving. *Huh?* Yup, that's exactly what me and most of us at work thought. Apparently her college made a mistake or something and they were to transfer her to another company, which I heard works in shifts and has no allowance. So we had a short sad bye-bye to a girl I hardly knew. She did say she was gonna come around often as the new company was just a stone's throw from Plaza Berjaya. Hehe...

소녀시대's Debut Album Launched!
Yeah, I was so excited... so fast and they have their own debut album already! It looks real cool with a dash of hot pink and silhouettes of the 9 members on the cover. There's some crown deco and a stylish logo of the group consisting of two "G's, signifying "Girls' Generation", their offical English name. I like it how SM refrained from using their faces for the cover like almost every other new band. It's artistic and a break from the norm, and perhaps 소녀시대 want people to focus more on their singing, which they're really good at... It's self-titled by the way~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's sad that so soon after the launch, MP3 versions of their songs were spread out online (this is especially ironic cos I first listened to their first single on MP#). Anyways, before this I thought to myself that they were a group of really talented gurls, but after reading an early interview they did in August and lots of behind-the-scenes videos, only did I realise the hardships, training and sacrifice these gurls had to go through. I admit I have a soft spot for people who work real hard to achieve their goals and dreams, a good example was BoA, who was herself a senior to the gurls. So I admire them a lot, and I decided I have to do my part to promote them and buy original stuff. It'll probably take a month or two for their album to reach our shores if they do (based on BoA's albums) but I wasn't gonna take any chances and ordered mine online... yay~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TaeYeon: Support us yea~! <3

Oh well, not much else to write, I was sick the last 2 days and now recovering slowly, so I still feel a lil dizzy at times...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly