Thursday, July 26, 2007

Of Statements and Reality

Of Statements and Reality

Me blogging again... posts have been scarce of late, due to either lack of interest or no time... sigh... work has been murder lately. Late nights, tiredness... wondering why can't they get a frigging replacement already... hiring the wrong people... sigh... schedules have been pretty similar from day to day (wake up, drive to work, traffic jam, surf, work, lunch, work, try not to have a crush on the boss, surf, work, drive home, traffic jam, reach home, sleep). Yawn... need more excitement in my life... Anyways, interesting stuff of late (at least to me):

Letter to the NST
A local senator recently made a statement about the Proton Juara being the worst car by Proton, etc in the New Straits Times on the 20th of July... So I just had to make some noise in the paper... I sent an e-mail to the NST referring to that statement. There were no letters on the following Saturday and Sunday, and on Monday my letter didn't appear, so I thought there was no chance of it being printed (maybe kena tapis). But alas, on Tuesday it was published and I even got calls from Juara owners about the letter. Hehe...

Here's a scan of the article:
(click to read in full-size)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Transformers Movie Rocks!
Yeah, Michael Bay's Transformers kicks ass like nobody's business, and despite the shortcomings and few drawbacks, it was still awesome and I plan to have more screenings of it (had 3 so far). It is like nothing you've ever seen on the movie screens and I believe this will rewrite the way blockbuster movies are done. If you haven't watch it, what are you waiting for? This is best watched in the cinema, just like Star Wars, LotR and King Kong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
COWABUNGA!!!

Here's my view on the movie:
http://raptorclans.multiply.com/journal/reviews/item/47

Reality Bites
Been wanting to let this out but I dunno where to do so... So I'll just release it here... This happened a few months back... maybe 3 or 4 months ago. It was something typical of me. When I saw this person, A... she was like "the one" or something like that. She was sweet, cute, friendly and um... sexy in her own way. She was young, only a couple of years older than me. But boy was she adorable... So I just had to have a crush on this sweet gurl, especially after I was slowly getting to know her and trying to understand what type of person she is. But I guess when things are so flowery and sweet, it's always too good to be true. This gurl looks like she's younger than me, but I found out later that she's married. Yeah, she's taken, tied the not, full stop. And she seemed so innocent! As you might've guessed, it was a big blow to me. She wasn't only married, but had a child too... I felt like I had a ton of bricks dropped on me. I seriously do not believe in wrecking marriages. The only thing that made it feel better was the fact that those feelings didn't go too deep... but I see her quite often, and it was rather upsetting at first. But now since time has passed, I've come to terms of accepting her as a friend and not something impossible to achieve. And I believe that friendship was better than nothing in the end...

If you think that's where the story ends, well... I got to know this other gurl, B, a couple of months later... I admit I spoke to her less than the other gurl, but there was this sense of attraction that was kind of odd... She wasn't exactly drop-dead-gorgeous or anything, but something about her just seemed so interesting. Perhaps it's because she's so matured and all (she's the same age as A)... I tried getting to know her, through talking and MSN. But oh well... our conversations consist almost entirely of question and answer sessions... I dunno how to explain but I guess you know the picture. Ask once, answer once... and it's almost the same online... It was really frustrating because chanel handbags was hoping I could at least understand her more. But well, it turns out she was going out with someone, a guy much older and mature. I guess girls dig these type of guys... It was actually hard to let go (which I find it weird, as I was kind of attached to A more). But eventually it was over. I learned to accept her as a normal friend (I dun even know if she thinks of me that way, since we hardly have proper conversations) and kept myself occupied with other stuff. But in the end, it was just a crush. I didn't really know her that well, and it was all in the mind. It wasn't the same as really liking someone (nobody would understand me with this but I don't give a damn).

I guess I won't be too serious with stuff like this in the future, but someday, maybe one day... I' might find someone again...

Shark Attack 3 : Megalodon
On a lighter note, here are two really interesting clips from the 2002 movie Shark Attack 3 : Megalodon. Do watch them both...
Note: The second clip's really short, but it brought more attention from critics and viewers than the entire movie itself...

Okla, I'll continue the next time I post~

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly