Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Farewell, Smokey

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was going to blog bout lots of other things... but I guess they all can wait. I've just reserved this post for one topic and one topic alone. My cute lil Smokey Robinson has just passed on. Yeah, the cute, cuddly lil tot, who never really grew till the end. He stayed small, even though his sibling doubled in size. The doctors said he had only 2 weeks at most to live. But out of our love and care, he managed to live much longer than that, and I do believe he lived a good life, even though it was short. I'll miss lil Smokey. How the lil tot would run here and there chasing stuff, and how he manages himself around much larger cats in the house. I would have loved to see you grow up, but alas, it just wasn't meant to be. There just won't be another cute micro cat like you...

Rest in peace Smokie, we'll miss you...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly