Monday, July 31, 2006

Fun Times Are Back...

Goodness gracious... I haven't posted in ages... so much to tell, so little time... Ok, better start then...

Chong Visits KL
Yay!!! My best friend visits KL, who wouldn't be excited if you finally get to see the fella after 2 long years... Woohoo... he came wif his dad and stayed at Cititel @ MidValley. It was so much fun to have him around. Like he said, it was as if the 2 years never passed, it was like old times, as if we never were separated and the days just continued... gosh, how I miss him around to hang out with (and Boon-Boon too...).
Went to Limkokwing to get his cert (yeah finally!) but as usual, they had to delay it, and for hours! Goodness... met Daniela too. Miss her lots. She said we both didn't change at all. And she noticed my red hair! hahaha....
After we finally got the cert, we went shopping! Gosh, 3 days of shopping... and yeah, Chong, your dad's so hyper... can run wor. hee hee... okla, I wun go into details of the shopping. But I sure had a great time... I took leave in order to make sure I can spend more time wif them. I ajak Chong to go to the One in a Million show so I could intro him to Farah, but he didn't want...
The last day came all too fast. Went to the new terminal at KLIA, it was for budget airlines, but they shouldn't have made it so budget-looking. Kesian the Air Asia folks... anyways, had a McD meal and I set off, hugging them bye-bye. It was just so fast, wish days like these could last. I guess till the next time we meet, either in KL or Miri...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See la Chong! I told you we shud have taken more photos... lol

Hit Me Baby One More Time
Yeah, the Top-12 show came, and Fifi actually chose to sing "Baby One More Time". I heard her sing that song spontaneously during our mamak session last time and I loved it. Told her she should give it a try and she did. It was just beautiful, she changed the composition, the style and tempo, something like a slowed-down version of "Since You've Been Gone". Definitely one of the best performances that night. Like Paul Moss said, "In a sea of boring performances, yours was outstanding...". You go girl! Almost everyone performed well that night, and it also marked the debut of our enormous banner campaign. We had lots of fun that night...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With Ching!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Purple-haired Princess!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now, so that you can actually watch her performance... there are videos!


Here's the smaller and faster-loading version of the video...


Those of you with mega-super computers can load this bigger one...

The Big Rush
Things went pretty hectic the next week, with me trying to finish as many pages as I can, as quick as I can. Trying to earn myself a "leave early" pass... I gave up on going to see the Pussycat Dolls (you know how much I wanted to see them...), cos when given the choice of seeing Farah or them, Fifi's still my 1st choice. Oh yea, she got her 1st cover, and I'm so so happy that it was me who did it... lots of the staff said it was the prettiest cover ever... (she's gorgeous, isn't she?). I couldn't remember how many times I re-did those pages... it wasn't really perfect, but I tried my best...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also getting to know the new staff members better... Sock Boon and Awien are such sweet gurls. Very cute & friendly... and Sani too. Friendly chap. There's Susan, who's sometimes very enthusiastic bout her work... okla, I'm doin my best to make sure working life works out for me. Been cooking more often now. Bringing lotsa new stuff to cook, longgok into the fridge (had to make space, there's hardly any. even for eggs!). I admit it's a whole lot more fun to finally be able to cook properly for lunch, and I save money too :)

Still got tons more to say but I'm sleepy liao... next time continue...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly