Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Futsal, a Meeting and a Concert...

Futsal Fun
It was a wonderfully fun event, the Inter-Forum Futsal Tournament 2005. 8 Teams, each from either Malaysian Idol forums or fan clubs... all battle it out for fun and get-together. It was probably one of the bigger meet-ups between forummers, and it sure was fun to meet people who you normally talk to online... The 8 teams by the way are the Farahnatics (Farah fanclub), Pinkies (Daniel fanclub), MyNita (Nita fanclub), Paul Moss Fan Club, Jacsville (Jaclyn victor fanclub), Kreees.com, Bluehyppo and the Rojak Rangers (consists of players from the other teams). Ok, I was made captain of the Farahnatics (actually I don't think I did much, but Frankie told Farah dat I was quite organised..).

It was daunting at 1st, I was the goalie, and our 1st game was against MyNita. My goodness those guys were big and looked really well-trained. Nita was quite fit herself, and so many things crossed my mind because I admit that our team consisted of quite a number of small players... I did my best, catching every ball Nita kicked towards me, and it helped that there was Farah screaming my name out loud at the side... hee hee... Our guys played well? Sure they did... you should have seen the number of attacks to the goal... too bad there was a really good keeper there. We went against Paul Moss Fan Club next, and they were quite good too. Farah substituted with me and became goalie. And such a good goalie she was! She sure can defend well... hee hee... For the 3rd game we went against the Rojak Rangers. Faizal came and substituted Farah to be the goalie. She instead became the defender. Forgetting she was no longer the keeper, she went on to catch the ball... hehe... so cute. Caught that on video... We did a good game for this one, managing 3-3. But sadly we didn't qualify for the semifinals on points. But like Farah said, it's all in the name of fun, and we're all glad that everyone did their part. The players, the supporters... it was really great!



Went on to support the rest after that, and the games became tougher and tougher as it progressed. The Rojak Rangers couldn't make it past the semifinals, but I have lotsa respect with them because they fought to the end, with all the sweat and fatigue. 11-0 against Kreees.com doesn't sound too good, but they played really well. The finals was between Kreees.com and the Pinkies. Daniel came in for a while to see the team play. It was nice of him to drop by, despite just coming back from an event and having another event later in the day. I jokingly asked him to play, he gave a really funny expression and said "err...I don't think so...". Hee hee... yeah, I agree he shouldn't, because his hair was all nicely done for the upcoming event, and sweating wouldn't be too flattering wouldn't it? Anyways, Farah asked him for his autograph... hee hee... and being the friends they were, of course he couldn't say no. If fact it was cute to see him sign for Farah. Hopefully there will come a day which she'd do the same for him...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kreees.com eventually won, and there were no hard feelings. Everyone played well, and we were all taking photos and laughing after that. Myn wanted to go to A&W, and asked me to ask her sis. Hee hee... Telling me not to tell her that it's her that wants it. Btw, I asked Myn whether she can be my adopted sis and she said "why not?"... Such a cute lil darling isn't she? Anyway, told Farah about our plan to go to A&W and we're off... in a 4-car convoy.

We sure had a great time at A&W... there was so much food and drinks... and the waffles... hee hee... Shared a waffle with Farah, ate so slow, until she even noticed and tegur "why are you eating so slowly?". Hee hee... Maybe too excited... Played with Myn too, complete with merajuk and all... The Farahnatics sure are one big nice family to be in, and I'm so glad to be part of it... The Rojak Rangers also joined in and there was such a huge amount of noise there... Eventually we had to call it a day. Farah said I played well, and that surely made my day. Myn pulak gave me a big tight hug (maybe sorry for merajuk kot... hee hee... cute la she). That would surely be one of those unforgettable days...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meeting Tergempar
Barely days after the event, certain members of the Farahnatics were asked to attend a sudden meeting at night. It was at 9.30pm at Gazebo in Subang. We were quite hungry, so most of us ate there while waiting for the rest to come. I tried this thing called "Chicken Jerky with Hot and Spicy Jerky Sauce". Wow... my goodness it was sooo hot! I practically finished my drink... lol. Farah smsed and said she's not joining because she figured it'll be better if we had a meeting without her. So the Farahnatics did a really funny thing as in they all smsed her simultaneosly telling her that they all merajuk and want her to come. Hee hee... she then smsed me and said that she'll drop by later. We met with a representative ad person to discuss matters regarding Wassup.com.my... and it was a simple discussion really, although I can't elaborate on the matters here. Farah came soon after, wearing the cutest-looking baju kurung outfit I've ever seen. She said it was from her Form 2. And I was surely suprised that she could still wear it. The rest of the night became a chatting session, and I eventually had to reluctantly leave earlier, to send Arjuna back to his Uni campus. Farah laughed at me, saying she can see that I didn't wanna leave... hee hee... Didn't take any photos by the way, forgot... haha... with the cute baju kurung and all... Anyway, that's that... hmm... I never mentioned anything bout the meeting... hehe. Sometimes a blog nowadays isn't so personal anymore...

Taking My Leave...
I found out too late that I have taken only 1 day of leave for this entire year so far... which is sad, considering I had 10.5 left. And there wasn't enough days left in the year to utilise that. So I decided to take leave after the next press shutdown for Christmas, which ended on the 27th. Took leave till the end of the year. Hope to have some time to rest a lil, catch up with friends and go to visit Johore. I admit I really have been overworked lately. Late nights, waking up at 5am daily... work whole day, come home... you get the idea. And not being paid enough doesn't help... I seriously need more time to myself too, with cars not having time to go for maintenence checkups... heck, I don't even have time for a haircut! I hope this lil break can energise me in preparation for 2006.

Charity ConcertTook a day's leave for this, and well, it's for a good cause, so I guess it's ok. Hehehe... Picked Ulee and Detnelat at Bangsar, and also picked a lil Christmas gift from Ivy for Farah. She couldn't join us, a last-minute decision... And later when we were there, Myn smsed and told that she couldn't either. Had to teman her mummy to Seremban. By the way, the concert is a charity concert, in aid for the victims of the earthquake in Pakistan. There were a lot of unknown acts, and some just formed just for the event. But it's ok, because it's all for charity. The main event? Miss Farah Asyikin, who looked awesome and pretty that night (she does all the time, btw). She sang Hero (Mariah Carey), Don't Speak (No Doubt) and Sinaran (Sheila Majid). I tell you, it was soooooo nice... The stage and all... I was all smiles with Ulee. You can tell how proud we were of her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We smsed her before she went on stage and asked her whether wanna meet up after the show. So she mentioned we can go to Steven's Corner after the show because her coordinator wants to go there. Guess what, after the show she just smsed me that she's on the way there. I was like "omG"... we didn't know the way! Anyways, she and Izwan guided us along the way and we found the place. Hee hee... Farah sure ate a lot. In addition to her nasi lemak ayam, she went and ordered roti canai with kari and gula. Wow... hee hee... She also *edited for her own good* after that! Hehe... Chatted a lot! Till almost 2am. Hehe... it was so much fun, we laughed so much that night too... I reached home at 3am, and jumped straight to bed. What a day!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh well... that's all for this post. I'll try to be more up-to-date, now that new year's around the corner... hehe...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly