Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quick Entry

Quick Entry

Nasty StartWhat a nasty start for the week. Monday... loads of work waiting for me in the office, I decided to leave early to get some stuff done. But as soon as I reached the Penang Bridge on the LDP, it was obvious the jam wasn't the usual. This was heavier... the volume of cars were eerily high. Then came the nightmare as I entered Federal Highway... the radio frequency was breaking up. I thought this was normal as I didn't have an antennae. Then I switched off the lights, resulting in the radio becoming clear again. I noticed a lit-up warning of the battery sign. Bad news I tell you. switched off the radio, and tried to speedily get to work so I could call the mechanic. But then there was the idiotic freaky and totally unecessary jam caused by roadblocks. Block Anwar from getting to parliament they say? I for one, DO NOT CARE, but please, PLEASE, don't give us this shit. WTF with the stupid jam? And I was early. I was on the highway at 7am. I can't imagine what mess that people coming later had to face. All this because they were scared of one man coming to KL? One does not make the people mad. Really. We are already going through such trying times, we do not need this rubbish. Anyways, to all those who blasted their horn and gave me dirty looks while I was in the emergency lane, I just wanna say SCREW YOU. Just because you want to use the emergency lane to cut queues doesn't give you the right to horn at a stalled car. I curse that the same thing happens to you, 3 times over! Padan muka...

Photobucket
Mr.Chandra here braced an hour-long jam to get to my car~

Photobucket
Imagine how you'd feel if you're in this situation with the massive jam, stalled car and idiotic attitude of some people

Photobucket
Reached the workshop at around 10.30, a full 3 and a half hours later...

Oh, btw, turned out to be a broken alternator belt.
But it costed me a day of work... bummer... :(

Help Me to Vote Please
I dunno how to stress this out more. I really want to attend the MTV Asia Awards to see the girls (even though there is yet to be any confirmation of them coming), but I can't secure a ticket, as it is by invitation only. But I'm not putting my personal gains before the real concern. I want SNSD to win. I honestly do. to have them win an award for Best Korean Artiste on the same day their 1st single celebrates it's first anniversary is the best possible gift for them. But what we need now are votes. Votes, votes and more votes. I have tried my level best, voting day in and day out, at work and at home. Asking friends, colleagues and family to help. And all the folks at Soshified (an international SNSD fan community) are also helping out with a fanbase from all over the world (USA, UK, Southeast Asia, Europe, you name it) voting in in helping them. So if you have the time, please help to vote. All it takes is a few clicks. At that would make me really happy... (then again, meeting the girls in person, especially TaeYeon and YuRi, would definitely be the best birthday gift ever!)

Vote here: http://kr.mtvasiaawards.com/Korea/FunStuff/widget/artist/18

or you could click on the widget below:


Thanks a million! :D
There's only 5 days left to the July 25th deadline for voting... so I just wanna go all out and if we can't help them win, I want to rest assured that I have tried my very best. Help bring Girls' Generation to Malaysia~ xD

I want to write more, but I don't wanna clutter too much. Laters then,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly