Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Different Now...

Pondering the Weeks Before...
2 weeks has passed... the hurt still remains, although I admit it's not as bad now... not sure whether it's because I was stubborn or because I was just in too deep... Just one week before, it wouldn't have been like this... I wanted to blog, thankfully I didn't. I was too emotional and not in good shape to write. Hurt like nothing I felt before, confused, lost... Well yeah, I didn't want it to end this way, but she has chosen, and it was her right in every way... yeah, it hurts to see the girl of your dreams in the arms of another guy, but she loves him, and when I see her with him, it's very clear how much they feel for each other. I'm the outsider, blame it on myself for never actually making it clear to her all this while, and perhaps I wasn't good enough for her all along. I tried my best, constantly finding ways to improve myself so that she'd like me more... and while trying to be mr. perfect, I made myself too serious... I didn't really notice that until she mentioned one night that she has never seen this side of me before. A funnier, light-hearted and more open side of me (well, perhaps after all has been let out, I felt somewhat like my usual self again...)... well, she's happy now, I guess it's time to move on. Like the saying goes, if you really love someone, let her go. If it comes back to you, then it's meant to be. I respect how she feels, she has moved on with her life, so should I... I only pray that she'll be okay...

Need for Speed Carbon
Yeah, I purchased an original version of Need for Speed Carbon Collector's Edition... will write a lil review later...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Muvee Outing with Nitt
I'm in love with Nita's new car... gosh... even though I haven't really fancied MyVIs, seeing her gorgeous white 'Snowflake' just moved me... she even let me drive it... hee hee... it was fun, like driving a bigger version of the Beetle. Oh, back to the outing... she called up all of a sudden and we spontaneously decided to watch a muvee. Went to IOI Mall, had Sushi King for dinner. Ordered 'grilled salmon belly' or something... eeksss... was ok for the 1st few mouthfuls, then it went weird... at least her dish seemed fine. Was a type of soba. Caught up and shared on stuff, it was nice to spend time with her like we used to, face-to-face instead of virtually on MSN or the phone for once... perhaps working life just made chances like these hard to come by. Talked so much we lost track of time, went for simple shopping after that too. It was nice, to let our worries fly away for once and have fun...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Signs of a coming storm...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MyVI Interior
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dash...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Glowy meters...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Salmon sushi!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nita looking funny... hee hee...

We caught Happy Feet. I tell you it was one heck of an excellent movie. The graphics, beautifully done in all it's photo-realistic splendour... the songs and singing were top notch, the rather original storyline with a rather unique 'penguin's point-of-view' all added up to a really enjoyable experience. Many times will you would just be struck with awe, and also be glued to the antics of the absolutely adorable penguins and chicks... they're so cute!!! Check out the snow storm, the stomach-crushing downhill scene, the various predatory chases and the excellent lighting effects. The late Steve Irwin (aka the Crocodile Hunter) also lent his voice to an elephant seal... neat stuff... Seriously enjoyed the movie, wouldn't mind watching another time...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Went back after the movie, drove Nitt's car again (arigatou, Nita-san!), it was raining so we ran to the car in her newly-purchased Happy Feet umbrella... hahahaha... wasn't that late, but I had a great time. Probably one of the happiest days I've had lately, plenty of laughter... thanks alot Nitt~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying out a shot in Nitt's car...

Beetle Shooting Session
I was too free one morning and decided to take a few shots of the Bug...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmm... got lots more to write about, perhaps later... wanna write about all the planning we did for Fifi's birthday bash (which went well, btw) but perhaps next time...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly