Friday, February 25, 2005

Life...

Life's pretty hectic, been busy sending and fetching brothers from school and tuition classes... sigh... Applied for job in a number of places, still awaiting calls... x_x Hopefully I'll get a nice job somewhere...

Redesigned my Juara Club logo... Just slight revisions, making it look neater and nicer. Hope to have t-shirts and cards printed soon, so that the next time Proton organizes an event, we'll look like a club :-D Go visit our Juara Club Site at http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/protonjuara Hopefully I'll get a domain name for the group, but that'll also mean making the site from scratch, and not relying on Yahoo!...

Now playing Final Fantasy VII... Somehow managed to make it run on my computer... so playing Cloud, Barett and Tifa now ;-p

----------------------------------------------------------------

Finished watching my Po Po Tan and Comic Party DVDs...

*The following may contain SPOILERS of the Po Po Tan and Comic Party anime)

Po Po Tan had a kinda weird ending... happy but sad at the same time... I like the character Meia, the maid (Time Travel Guardian). She's real cool, and can make you laugh despite being dead serious... To tell the truth, the whole anime doesn't make much sense in the end... :-(

Comic Party was pretty good, but in my opinion, the manga was way better, in terms of art and story... the anime kinda ran away from the original storyline, and the characters are obviously based on the manga, but have some differences. Kazuki, the main character, looks real awful and makes you wanna hate him... dunno, just my view :-D Love Yuu of course, she's real cute and cool... and also the dumb Taishi, chanel handbags who's actualy kinda likeable. A personal favourite in the anime is Ohba Eimi, the irritating self-published manga artist... she's cute! But very insensitive to people's feelings... The ending's pretty open, maybe so that the viewer can imagine something on their own... or maybe a sequel? I can only hope :-D I'll be continuing the manga then... if I can find them, that is...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well... what else to say... me feeling rather up and down lately... and believe me I dun like it... wish I could have a friend to talk to about it... :( sigh... anyways, till the next blog, PEACE and God Bless...

Aris Zaril Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly