Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Meet up with old friends...
Met up with Huei Weun, Annie, Balun, CK, Alex at Tea Time. Was good, it's so nice to meet up after so long. We're all telling stories of working experiences and funny things that have happened lately. Some of us have gone through a lot of new things, Huei Weun is back and ready to work... hee hee... Annie was rather quiet. Maybe shy lei... one day I should catch up with her. Balun was wanting to watch Long Khong, the Thai horror flick which seriously scares the hell out of me. She ajak, I'm a real sucker for movies, but this is one movie I'd rather pass. So she went off and tarik-ed Huei Weun to watch too. Poor girl...haha... Annie also opted off, because of the same reasons as me. CK and gang have to work the next day, so I dun think they joined... well, after minum and chat, we were all off. It was getting rather late btw...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
It's the time of the year again where we all pack our bags and look forward to going back to our hometowns and having family reunions! Hehehe... I'm all excited and getting ready to leave tomorrow morning. Off to Batu Pahat. So wishing everyone a very prosperous, joyful and fruitful new year, and may you all be blessed always! Happy Chinese New Year!

I even made a special banner for forum use... hahaha...
Image hosting by Photobucket

PEACE and God Bless, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly